Tuesday, November 27, 2007

YAY , i finally finally finally change my blogskin , thanks to sylvia tan kee boon !<3
HAHA . edit stuffs .

hey guys , tell me your new links yea . i will update all together this time :D
romeo is not eating . wth .

jay chou new album is nice :D
running with sis and weizhong tgt later:D we wanna train up our stamina .

i gonna time myself for my 2.4km run .

12 mins is my target . at most 13 (:

my stamina is dropping . napfa 2.4 km running for this year was 12 mins 32 secs .

but last week we ran 2.4 for training my timing was 19 mins ah .
HAHAH , sylvia got the same timing as me cause we ran together .

there's training tmr :D 9-5 .

im loving it more and more (:

okay , im gonna make sure that my blog will be active .

gortx tuus ggoos , buaiiixzxzxzxzxzzzzzzzzzz ! :D

i hate twits .

No comments: