Monday, November 19, 2007

LOL , i know i haven't been blogging for 9763345676652348 . 6765432 days ah , too busy with trainings .

starting from the holidays , everyday training except for sunday .

yeah , match with 5 school , win 2 , supposed to win peicai . AHHHHHHHH , stupid shit only because of position fault . wth . okay fine . nevermind (:

LOL , okay, today match was !@#$%^&*( we shouldnt have lost . sigh ..

LOL , saw fairfield NO . 11
then joei go ask for number , then etc etc happened . LOL

HAHHAA , he got a weird name .

YAY , uncle is back with twinkle ytd ! :D
we were ALL expecting him to come down yesterday but he didnt . guess too tired .

but neverminddddddd , he will come down today night :D yay , miss twinkle (:

lol , VAS under 13 competition has finally ended and is a really eye opener for me . i will try my best to train harder :D

but i havent do my homework yet ah , wth . tmr going with sylvia and bren . all bringing laptops for elearning .

going my fav place for studying taman jurong macdonaldssssssssss .

okay fine i have updated my blog . YAY me ! :D

No comments: