Saturday, April 10, 2010

-i was really touched by the ahma.


my sleepy face.

ok flag day for this year was quite dissapointing...because my tin is not really full or rather... only 1/4 of it even though i cover 5blocks.

ANYWAY.

when we were walking towards the place where caijing wants to stand...
there's this ah ma who is in her eighties,i think, chased us just because she wants to donate money for us.

we didn't hear it until i heard " ah girl!! ah girl!!"
then we stopped and she tell us that she is called us but we never hear and she donated two dollars to 4 of us and give 2 coffee sweets each and tell us to stay awake(she was smiley when she said that) ,she was really sweet.

the part that i'm really touched about is that, she actually chased us because she wants to donate to us and in fact, i saw from her wallet when she is giving us, she doesn't have much money left in the wallet.

i think she is really a role model that all the youngster should learn from.

cab home after the we return our tins.

this cabby really kb,i swear.

he picked me up even though he is changing shift(i didnt know) and blame me that i bring him the road with more traffic lights. ( nvm)

he drop me off at the roadside when i told him to turn in to the carpark and i was nice enough not to drop me off at my block.
even if he wants to drop me off at the side he should at least ask me and he just drop me off and i have to walk home when my legs are so tired,wtf seriously so rude.

ok,enough of my rants!

okay...it's a saturday but i'm at home because my legs are really tired and im sleepy..

No comments: