Monday, April 12, 2010

-i want to balance well in everything but can i do it?







lefty.
caijing constipated face,haha.


HAHAAHA, I LOVE THIS!!!!

i think my sunday was filled with math and physic.

2hours of tuition in the morning follow by bk from 3.30 to 9pm, we really studied.
if i was at home...i guess i will be stuck to the com.
so studying out is not really a bad idea after all ;)
i think every sunday i'll be at westmall bk,hahaha.

anyway,the first group had their fnn practical today, chaos but it turn out well too!
next monday i'm gonna cook,kinda excited but at the same time i'm scare that i will screw up the whole thing or smth,haha.

geography test was........BUT I'M NOT ALLOW TO SIT UNDER THE FAN THIS TIME ROUND,HAHAHA.
was fanning myself throughout and mr nazri started laughing and he said that i look like a chinese ghost(my hair) then the class laughed,seriously.hahaahaha.

ok,im out!

No comments: