Saturday, February 13, 2010

-we can throw away things but we can't throw away memories.
the sky,while walking with nicolle to the mrt station after our tuition we realised how beautiful it was and as usual we had a good talk!
OUR GOOD DEEDS FOR THE DAY^^
SHOP SOON AGAIN,I KNOW WHAT'S YR FAV SHOE SHOP ^^
RED ROSES.
SPENT MY WHOLE AFTERNOON WEBCAMING WITH SON,HEHEEE.

sch celebration for CNY was not bad,stupid shah make fun of me with the big fan!hahaha

out liza with to town yesterday,AGAIN.haha^^
before that wanted to cab home,i waited and waited for about 20 mins under the hot sun,free tanning for me,cool or what?

met up with bren and quanhong for supper till 12plus^^
seriously qh-____-
qh: i ask?
me: I TELL!!!!HAHAHA.

had last min early breakfast with zengye!!!!^^
our reunion breakfast,i suppose?hahaha.

ITS ROMEO'S 4TH BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!^^but no birthday cake for him this year because nobody is open on CNY!

forgive me,i just love to put ^^

No comments: