Saturday, January 9, 2010

lips of an angel-hinder,luv it!

had a little conversation with my sis,dad and me about avatar since we 3 already watched it in 3D.
they both watched it today and i watch it like so long ago,hehee.
anyway........

DAD: I WATCHED IT IN 3D LEH
SIS & ME : I ALSO!!!

DAD: WAH, THE THING FLY TOWARDS ME SIA(3d effect) ,I THOUGHT IT WAS GNA HIT MY FACE SO I SIAM. SCARE ME.

ME:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA. *seriously funny even though im writing this now!

anyway,met up with mingkang and co today!
went to imm to get shunlei's earpiece and got my ipod a cover too.
bus to queenway,sorry mk! and it wasn't intentional to touch your hand ok!(macam your hand got GOLDDDDDDDD ) hahaa,still grumbling from just now!!!!

and cabbed back to westmall to meet up with bren and ain at sakae too,meet up soon!
AIN,WE STAY LIKE SO CLOSE NOW RIGHT! ^^

and was supposed to meet up with zengye,quanhong and bren for supper!!!!!!!!! but cancelled,haha.
but had fun reading my storybook too!^^

OK,GNA EAT SUPPER WITH MY FAMILY NOW,ONE IN A MILLON SERIOUSLY^^

No comments: