Saturday, January 23, 2010

-don't wait till they are gone and you start to blame yourself why didn't you spend time with them.

random i know,haha.
gna make it a point to spend one of my weekend day with my parent and romeo.
even although we dont really communicate a lot...but at least,to make them feel my presence.
in a way,i don't take home as my hotel,just a place to stay. (come home sleep and out till night again)
i have seen it thats why i wrote this. so....spend time with them ok!haha.

met up with cj and liza for dinner today,i cant help but laugh at liza photo with her bag!!!!!!
so cute seriously but she doesn't allows me to post it,haha.

i got 10 stuffs to do for the weekend but i have only completed 2.
stop procrastinating jasmine!

2 comments:

CAIJING said...

you are a big time procrastinator babey

Jasmine said...

hahah,where got!!!!!!