Saturday, May 2, 2009


caijing,dont force me to put up those pics,HAHHAHHAA.
better treat me well from now onwards,heheeeee.
melinn birthday party was great.
especially the part where we went in her room with 11 people inside playing the lovebox game and true or dare(standard) but we didnt spin the bottle instead we use sciccor,paper,stone!jonas was damn hilarious through out the whole party.
alvin strip for nothing.__.hahahaha.
LIZA GOOD KISSER SEHHHHHHHH(8 everyone saw,hahaha.
melinn's baby sang with us when we sang birthday song for her by barking and jumping around,so cute.
hamburger cake was very nice done and of course with a lots of creams over it,everybody was like wah because it really looks like a real one.
i took the last train home from chua chu kang cause i didnt alight at bukitgombak.
when i heard bukitgombak then the train was like closing already.
i was like "okay shit,i have to get on the next train otherwise i have to ask dad to pick me up"
my dad called.
dad: WHY YOU ALIGHT AT CHUA CHU KANG?!
me:too tired,didnt see.
dad: something is fishy,got gombak to alight you dont want,somebody over there with you is it?
me:YAH YAH YAH,my boyfriend,we are kissing and you called.
dad:-_-
and that's the max that he trust me.
but i didnt get reprimanded that much when i got home (:
DANIELGOH,MY RIGHT HAND TURN INTO BONES ALREADY:/hahahaha.
my music playlist is like __________ . all 30secs.
im changing to mixpod after mye (8

No comments: