Thursday, May 21, 2009

2 more hours to 15!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHE.

yah,im starting to link people up already but the link is not in order ok,i swear!
so liza you might not be the first anymore!hahahhhah.

the training at phs by the ex-olympic setter player was awesomeeeeeeeeee but too bad is only one session:/yilun why yours is yesterday! haha

we couldn't really catch what he was saying in chinese,speaks so fast.
the warm up was like YOGA,HAHAHAHAHHA but it also made us sweat like siao.
a lot of endurance power needed.
the setting was fun,the speed was very fast because nobody dares to play a fool and set to the actual place.
we did learn a lot of things for today. overall a great one!

sylvia,syaz and me can't stand mr tan anymore,hahahahahha

while waiting for the train....

me:eh i think your bottle is gonna drop off sooner or later seriously because is like is gonna fall. (he put his bottle at the side of his bag)

i was so nice to tell him that and guess what he told me back

justin: OH! the design is like that one! want to drop want to drop that type.

WE: WAHLAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
i told them to slap me and we slap one another.


seriously he....... one of the "dao" teachers in sch.
but that made my day because it was seriously funny.

my results are horrendous......i failed one for like the first time :(
i failed ss,knnnnnnnnnnn.
but actually is was kinda expected... because i forget to compare,HEHEHEH.
i swear if the next test im gonna forget again i will slap myself.
that seriously made me lost a lot of marks:/

others subjects i passed so far but seriously not up to my expectations.
arghhhhhh,only myself to blame:/
but there is still EYEEEEEEEEEEEE.
mum is asking me to attend tuition and kienli is accompanying meeeeeee!

those who send me birthday message,you all are like so cute! i got people like sending me message happy advance birthday.
thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt<3

No comments: