Saturday, March 21, 2009


romeo seeking for help

diao me,HAHAHA.

my mum says that he look like light bulb,HAHAHAHA.
for the first time,he is sleeping like that with the 2 hands stretch.

last day of holidayyyyyy, no more waking up late and i haven't even touch my homework,asknlearn cant log in,heeeeeeeeeeee:D
i like tuesdayyyyyy!!! justin drove us to changi village for nasi lemak and we walked to changi beach.
we scream a lot and there are a lot of stars,i like (: thanks justin for driving us there,HEHEHE.

mingkang,syafiq,adrian!a ride to jookoon again k!HAHAHA.

friday!finally a meet up with my primary schmates,charmaine and joeyyyyy during this sch holiday:D
HAHAHA,charmaine like so shy to see me:/
watched hotel for dogsssssssss! and joey fall down after that which makes us laugh like hell:D
next time stay over k! (:

RYAN NEEDS LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
and donglun,you suck lie to me say you are going to move house.HAHAHA.

No comments: