Thursday, March 26, 2009

i like phy class todayyyyyyyyyy although there is test ( macam like not test seriously everyone was asking whats the formula for acceleration.

before the test i was asking miss chew.

me: CHER,today tired eh can postpone the test? :D

miss chew: your mother tired also dont need to go work la?

me: CHER! MY MUM NEVER WORK LEH!!! HAHAHAHA.

miss chew walks off because she paiseh already,haha.

HAHAHA and everyone start laughing.
when almost everyone do finished their test paper...
we were playing with paperplanes._______.
some of you may say childlish or whatsoever la but then sometimes these things can make us laugh like hell unless you are really those... serious type of people-.-

like last time math class, mingkang throw the paperplane and it went straight to adli hair and stayed there and the whole class started laughing even the teacher also.

mingkang plan flew and flew out of the class and everyone was very surprised,we were like "ahya,cannot fly far one la" then fly fly fly and fly out of the class. we were like "wow"

OHYAH, i did something really very embarrassing today:/
dad didnt come and pick me up after my training then i went home with justin.
i was at my block downstair waiting for the lift to come so i was looking around la.
and i saw this lady which ressembles like my mum a lot. the hair,size and they way she dress.
so i thought she was my mum-.-
I WAS LIKE "MUMMY!"
then she looked at me then i was like "ohshit not my mum" thankgod the lift came and i quickly walk in.HAHAHHHAHAH.

i told my mum and my sis they were laughing like hell,jidan!

anywayyyyy thanks clique for accompanying me buy my guitar yesterday,HEHEHEEE.
starting next wed, sis says left handed very difficult to learn guitar :/

tomorrow will be starting training at night,hope its great! :D

caijing,love you la k! follow your heart:D

No comments: