Saturday, February 28, 2009

muffins made with brenda on thurs (8
my camera,tmd.couldn't get the macro effect:/
i break my record:/of not going out on friday.
was sent home after vomiting a few times.blame it on my STAR-MART(you know,whats this,HAHAHA)
wahlao,wanted to go watch movie with luvenia they all.

mdm chan called my house and she told mum that i drop express math and she made a big fuss out of it and confiscated:/
i have to use the desktoppppppppppppppp already.

god,my friday suck this week.

manimani test going on next week,actually only 3,geo,phy,chinese writing,but since i haven't been listening.....and we must write poem-.-
should i go out to slack at night or stay in today?dad gonna be alone if i go out,hmmmmmmmmm.

3 comments:

Joshua said...

HAHAHAA HEREEE!!! haha must take care hor

/ ` LIZAMARIE said...

sucker! <3 miss you leh! hhahaa. why your mother must make a big fuss about you dropping E MATHS?
at least you wont be stress! hahaa
LOVE YOU LAH! (:

Jasmine said...

jasmine-joshua:HAHAHAH,i will:)

jasmine-liza:YEAH LOR:(I HAPPY CAN ALREADY!!!:D