Thursday, February 12, 2009

i stared at the kneeguard and realised that its been with me a very long time and i started to think of matches that i have been through with the team.
fall here and there....
AND I GOT VERY EMOTIONALLLLLLLLL.


HAHAH,enough of this.

today get to go off after recesssssssssssss,sorry liza pangseh you okay!:/
played with boonlay,won.
a lot of people high5 with me and hug me(OR RATHER I HUG THEM!) went i was about to leave the class. "everybody was like... MUST WIN AH"HAHAH.
my fear:number 16,so tall please,somemore still got to block her ball and i didnt block any today:(

courts,HAHAHA.there is still hp computer and its touch screen,VERY COOL okay!
AND WE STARTED PLAYING THE WEBCAM.
brenda and ain video themselves and play it so loudy at the courts.
AIN-hilarious

syafiq is in hospital,thought of visiting him on sat which is valentine day cause i know he is gonna be very bored AND i know how its feels...thanks to the mosquitoes that kissed me:/
i miss him seriously imitating the advertisements on chn8.

TMR GOT IPP!AND IM MAKING THE TOLIETSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
hahaha,our 5star toliet and im gonna take pics of it.
YAY,VALENTINE DAY IS COMING,MAKE ME A CARD!!!:D
HAHAHA,okay shutup enough(8



BYE.

No comments: