Saturday, May 24, 2008

got back my disgusting report book.
although i got top5 in class and level.
but the percentage was like so low.
whatever.
im starting home tuition with ms shelley for math next week:D
maple with brenda enqi edward and brendon yesterday till today morning 4am.
didnt touch maple for so long.
i think it helps to kill time.
but is meaningless too.
will control when next week comes.

camp was super fun.which that it was longer.
my team-mates are volleyball players.it was really a good bonding time together with them.

i enjoyed the water fall most,because during the 2-3km walk to the waterfall.we sang while we walk.
me syl veron and joei was like the only people singing with aji and chin.
the journey to the waterfall was quite a okay one.although i scream sometimes along the way.
reach the waterfall.dont know why ah alot of people spray me with the water even the instructors also.

then they sang a birthday song to me even though my birthday was on the next day.
sing till so loud there are people asking me whether my birthday was today anot-.-
but it was very sweet of them:D
then everybody start sabotaging me with water.then the water went inside my ear.
when we are going back.
some of the volleyball team members ran back including me.
it was a rough one becos we had bags to carry and somemore with water.
and i was carrying wesley sling bag.
so difficult to run.
the last 500m junfeng suggest that we should run continuously and dont stop.which we did.
it was really a satisfaction.
during the night had campfire which was a indoor one.becos before that it was raining,pathetic.but it was alright la.
the last night we all had a talk. and they sang me birthday song.very sweet of them:D
for more information , www.silence-laughter.blogspot.com

im replying all the tags here otherwise my tagboard will be !@#$%^&*()

J-enqi-useful? lol
J-ken-read your post already.hahah.thanks:D
J-kahman-thankyou !(:
J-caijing-wah,caijing what is this! hahaha.
J-joyce-thankyou:D
J-yeeting-thankyou!(:
J-brendon-hahaha.thankyou(:
J-brenda-thankyou love(:
J- brendon and brenda - LOL.hahahah.so cute la you both.
J-passerby-thankyou (:
J-jielun-thankyou!(:
J-:D-thankyou! (:
J-lizamarie-thanks sucker ily too(:
J-hayati-thankyou!(:
J-eiei-thankyou!(:
J-joei-thankyou! yeah i will remember the waterfall :D
J-kahman-hahah,thanks:D
J-yeeting-15years old?im only 14 this year:D
J-sylvia-thankyou love.
J-zhenwei-hahahahaa.funny la you.
J-xinyan-omg,hi! thankyou!(:
J-daniel-thanks daniel!
J-zimin-yeah.thats my dog,romeo.
J-imah-thanks fatimah!
J-fathi-thanks!
J-tiffany-thanks tiffany!:D
J-joei-yeah la you and your laughter!(:
J-ken-thanks!(:
J-bella-hahahaa.thankyou!(:
J-joyce-hahha.yeah lor.thanks joyce(:
J-jolene-thankyou jolene!
J-timothy-alright i will(:
J-celine-hahaha.i will link you up! (: dont worry.thanks:D

thanks for the wishing everyone! (:
including those who send me sms too!
and i love the cards that you guys made for me.i will keep it nicely!:D

No comments: