Wednesday, May 14, 2008

alright,got back my results.
very upset about my results.
especially science paper1.
paper2 pass but paper 1 fail.tsk.

history failed too.

my disgusting results:

MT paper. 37/60
science paper1 14/40 ):
science paper2 37/70
history 12/50
art sova 12/30
english paper1 31/60
english paper2 forget,but pass.
i guess the result that im only happy with is

express maths 53/100 *not confirm
geography 42/50

art i think there is nothing to be happy about but okay la got 84.
going to improve my maths.didnt expect that i will pass.almost everybody in the class pass:Dso i dont think anyone is going back to NA math.i wonder who is our next teacher for math after ms shelley leaves.
english and history too.
i swear that i will score better for MYE.

i guess this time my level and class ranking will drop like shitxzxxs.
seriously i think the sch should put geo and history on different days.
you can see from my result.
there is not enough time for me to study both.
maybe that is a excuse.
but that is what i think la.

k. that shasha wants me to blog about her.

shasha :
she is a very asshole person.hahaha.jk. and she is a belo:D
and she jump higher then me. damnyou shasha.
AND SHE IS JEALOUS BECAUSE OUR TRAINING ALREADY RESUME:D

No comments: