Tuesday, January 8, 2008

just came back from library .
study with syl bren joei gabriel enqi and brendon.

attend the first express maths lesson today , was okay . teacher was good too . only gave us 5 questions .

wanted to do in the library but i didnt bring my maths textbook -.-
so studied science notes .

did play also .

i think today was great .
lesson pass very quickly .

english teacher didnt come too . were discussing about the class jersey with the class .

anddddddddddd , i thought my birthday was 21 /5 . so my jesery number was 21.
and liza or joyce told me that my birthday was 22 . i was like " really meh "
checked my ez-link card . it was 22 lah .

so exchanged the jesery number with liza since she was 22 and she wanted 21 (:

PE played badminton (:

maths lesson , the 13 pupils that are chosen for the express maths class , everybody attended it. i guess everyone wants to give it a try (:

sigh , every maths lesson will have to go down .

then was art . LOL
miss tan was our art teacher .
we keep di siao her luh .

she said " i got your name list with me! "
the whole class was like " WAHHHHHHHH! " so sarcastic luh .

and everybody keep " WAHHHHHHH! " when she said something .
super funny luh .

there's training tmr .
so glad to see everyone is back .
will be changing partner .

i'll miss brenda , my partner . but after west zone we will partner back(:

and , my new partner will be celine :D the both centre players :D








guide me through it all .

No comments: