Tuesday, June 15, 2010

-ILOVEBADMINTON,another sport which makes me laugh like hell when i play it(Y)







aww(Y)
sat-three-ya(satria)!!LOL
batu pahat VS singapore!HAHAHAHAHA.

take one,fail.hahaha
take 2 passed! taken by caijing,hehe.

LOL,i know my finger small ok!haha

hahah,i used to pose this when i was in PRIMARY school!hahahahah.

okay then all of us except kokhao and alson(because they dont want to take) were suppose to act like one of the jaden smith pose in karate kid.

jackie chan was saying "you need attitude!!!!" and dre showed him this....while he put his jacket back.(pictures below)

jac
caijing
kamal-hahaha,i think he did the best!
satria-LOL,emotionless.
azri
dragged myself to je sports hall today,hahaha because i was so tired but it was reallllllllly fun playing!!!!! i like the last part,hahahah. 3 to 3!

tomorrow shall be a stay home wed for me!^^ and do my homework-.-

No comments: