Sunday, May 2, 2010

it is 1.30am now,a little break from ss before continuing.

i think chinese killed me yesterday,sian ttm.
studied with liza and haikel @ night;)

had tuition in the afternoon and it's my 3rd month of tuition already.
a sense of achievement for me seriously because usually my home tuition doesn't last for 2 months.
off to bk to meetup with the girls to study after tuition but i went off at 5:/ because nobody is at home to bring romeo down...

anyway,im really happy that i got my geo and ss guidebook and my math tropical assessment too!!!!

i think im gonna spend sun and mon studying ss no matter how boring it is-______-because i want to pass this mye ss paper.
i think out of those test that i had previously,i failed almost all because i dont study it.
so,i'm gonna give all my best out for this social studies paper and even if i fail,i know i have tried my best.

ok,boring post i know~

No comments: