Sunday, November 1, 2009

SAY HI TO SHORT HAIR AND BYE TO LONG HAIR AFTER THE 30OCT,YAYHHAHAHAHA. -taken from tuesday,october20,2009

YES,I CUT MY HAIR AS PROMISED

AND A LOT OF PEOPLE "OMG-OMG-OMG-JASMINE!" ME ALREADY,HAHAHAHAHAHA.
it took me a lot of courage ok! i think is a little short BUT it will grow back,so nvm ^^

thanks caijing for accompanying me cut hair man!:)
our plan for yesterday suppose to be meetup for lunch only end up she go home around 10plus.

subway-dye our hair (last min plan!) had a lot of fun helping each other to dye - watch tv- played lady gaga(caijing's fav) tap tap - watched marley and me!!!
caijing say i looked like my sister,hahaha.
when i had long hair,i didnt agree with her but now.... me and my sister hair are like the same, i think we looked quite alike,sheesh.

anyway,got up really early today to buy bbq stuffs for tomorrow... and i still have to go collect satay later!!!
hope i bought more than enough food for 3n3!!!

to 3n3: those who still dont know how to come my house plz call me up ^^

No comments: