Sunday, September 20, 2009

SELAMAT HARI RAYA TO ALL MALAY! happy collecting your duit raye(according to shah!) :)

i like flag dayyyyyyyyyyy! it took me a lot of courage to ask the first person ok!
something which i benefited from this program is that...it allows me to see different kinds of people.

my first rejection from people was like so embarrassing,i swear!
but after a few more rejections,i guess my skin grew thicker or what and i'll be like
"its ok,thankyou!" and of course without forgetting a smile ok!

some aunties are really nice and some are nastyyyyyyyyyy:/
one auntie somehow criticise/comment on my chinese because i couldnt answer her in proper chinese and i stumbled while talking.

another auntie was really nice. she took out one bag of 10coins and gave half to me and liza!
i think that one bag of 10coins have a amount of 8dollars inside?

a 2 scenarios which i encounted.
1.some just walk a far distance away from you.
2. me :"hi,do you wish to donate some money to the needy children?"
passby: *pretends to hear nothing and walk off.

at least smile and shake your head if you dont wish to donate-_________-that's the basic courtesy lor.
dad fetch us back - me and liza last 2 to arrive - dad send my friends back - bath - sleep.

ok,cj has been pestering(chey:>) me to blog about 2 stuffs which happens long ago to me.

laksa incident : last year,i was walking back to my table with my laksa and this sec2 guy ran pass me and knock onto me.

the good thing is : the laksa spill on him but not me(heng ah!)
the bad thing is : MY LAKSA IS GONEEEEEEEEE!!!

silver marker incident: was decorating stuffs with the sliver marker and you must shake the maker before you can write.

the 1st bad thing is : after i shake for so many times,no ink came out.
the 2nd bad thing is : i gave to caijing and caijing shake it SOOOOOOOO HARD until all the ink gets on my shirt and i have to buy a new one,thanks to cj!

to liza-will we be able to wake up early tomorrow for library?:) hahaha.
ok,wordy post!

No comments: