Monday, August 3, 2009

it's ulcer day!!!!!!

wlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll,still can't upload photos,sheesh-_________-
blog briefly through how i spent my weekends!

sat-breakfast with sis! - decided to bake(HEHE) - went jp for pizza(-_-) - watch made of honor which i rented!!

sun-whole family go see sis's wii bowling competition,came in 3rd,hahah. -visited sis - hay dairies goat farm to get our milk!!!!!! F.Y.I,we didn't get lost inside this time round,hahahhaha.

WHOLE DAY WAS COMPLAINING ABOUT ULCER,cause currently i have one now,pain bodoh!!:'/
the whole class, not only i have,hahaha.

KIENLI,ALSON,MINGKANG,BENJAMIN AND ONE MORE I FORGET.
i got so fed up with my ulcer and i started asking who have ulcer,hahahaha.

SO WE CAN SHARE EACH OTHER AGONY,HAHAHA

brought the cookies that me and my sis bake and my classmates was like so cute seriously because they scare that cookies got colgate again!!!!!!!!!!!
wth! like got phobia already.

and i was like "nooooooooooooooo la! today not april fool,hahah! "

RYAN TAN HAS ULCER TOO,HAHAHAHAHAHA.

No comments: