Thursday, July 16, 2009

PIMI!!!

luv chem and cme period today!

chem:
we were talking about miss law about mr loo and her *blink blink! ,hahahaha and we got very engrossed in it.
MIRZWAN GOT REJECTED,HAHHAH.EVERYONE LAUGHED LIKE SHIT,seriously.

miss law: all i know is that,mr loo is single.
me: CHERRRRRRRRRRR! MEANS YOU GOT CHANCE ALREADY AH!!!!
and the whole class laughed,hahaha.

cme:
was doing the 3r recycling city game and we have to complete everything inorder to get the certificate to prove that we complete and so on...

then i was the first person to complete and i played one game only because i can't click others-_-
and they showed me the certificate sign and everyone was cursing at me,ahahahahha because they did for v long and some even replay the games but they didnt get.

in the end,adrian bar..... got longer and longer and everyone laughed at him and a lot was very pissed and some even scream,mdm chan was laughing also.hahahahahahaha.
IN THE END..
WE ALL KNOW THE SECRET TO GET THE CERTIFICATE IN THE EASY WAY!
everyone got v excited and went to ______________________ . (3n3 secret.gahaha)

guitar lesson today,finally got back my guitar and mr ng changed my strings,hehehehe.
PIMI! we did plucking,it was kinda cooooooooool:)

jem wants me to blog about him...
-TREATS ME V BADLY.
-LIED TO ME TODAY,GND.

he wants me to change to

jem:must change to
jem:jem treat me the best
jem:jem the best guy in the world
-_________________-
YEAH RIGHT,HAHAHA.

No comments: