Thursday, June 4, 2009

arghhhhhhhhhhhhh,so irritated now.
i was using the lp in my room then my dad came in and said

dad: can go to your studying room and use the com?later your mum kb me.

and i just went to the study room cause i dont want mum to nag at me too.
i dont know why she doesnt let me use the laptop till 12plus in my room seriously,
is like both are coms-____-

and yeah,she is serious this time about confiscating:( already asked me to transfer all my files over.

tues went out with the girls it was fun and we catched dance sabaru and now i know the why people detest to sit at the first row.
is the neck so pain and i kept fidgeting:/

next week.....shopping ok!!!!!!!!!!111111

just had a small gathering with kenneth and co.
tkh,i got your dirty little secret with me,you better know what to do!hahhahah.

i pissed tim and cloud when we were heading to my house which made me laugh like shit.
played guitar and tim played you and me by lifehouse,so unexpected,haha.

its 12.44 now,mum came in to the study room and say nothing.
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! things will be different if i was using lp-________-

No comments: