Friday, April 17, 2009

i wanna learn saxophone!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4W1x1y8VXk&feature=related ,jap girl that plays saxophone,so coolllllllllllllll.
focus on my guitar first-_- I HATE F NOTE:( tamade,so difficult seriously.
next week no lesson:/
today pepper lunch,EARTHQUAKE!
jac damn hilarious and i bought this prawn cracker thingy which is actually a eraser-_-
so i told jac.

me:you wanna try the new strawberry(because it's in pink colour) prawn cracker?
jac took and the teeth touches the eraser
me: NOOOOOOOOO!its a eraser!

jac: -_______-HAHAHAH.

didnt go for training or tgif for today instead i went to pick romeo up.
around his eyes area very wet although we wipe it so we all assumed that he is crying because he is in pain after the op.
FYI,dogs do cry k!
cant go out tomorrow because gonna monitor romeo.

alright,gonna continue with strumming!


If I Aint got you - Alicia key
great song!(3

No comments: