Sunday, January 4, 2009

STAYOVER!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHERZ,JIAREN OKAY!(dont hide and cry when you see this,HAHA)

OKAY,BEFORE I START BLOGGING,the post below.
IS NOT I POST ONE OKAY!that brenda just happily post that,hahahah

HAAHAH,macam like death note ah,we even went on yahoo to search on how they post.


training was awesome on friday,definitely new something new through justin training!
sch was pretty alright.met up with clique and went to sch together:D
was trembling in bus with liza,HAHAHH.
omg,i hate recess man.______.SO MANY PEOPLE!:/
and we got homework,design blah blah blah.

mingkang,hate you!
when we are choosing for the class comittee.i was almost choosen for class chairman because i got the second highest vote,11.
HAHAHAHA!mingkang got 13 votes so he was choosen for class chairman 1,SHOW A GOOD EXAMPLE AH CHAIRMAN!

mdm chan almost said chairman2 was me but thankgod mdm peng wants another religion,phew.
daniel they all kept sabo me for other post.
treasurer!._.
i was like "cher,i always lose wallet so cannot"
same goes for IT,AV,cleanliness blah blah blah._.idiot.

and i became the green leader!.______________________.whatever la.i miss 2N3,caijing joyce,jacqueline,bella,syazreen and alot of mention:/
okay...i think my class will be quite havoc this year.

was supposed to go to huiping chalet on friday but the guys not steady eh.
but i was a little tired too as i slept on the previous day at 2am when my lights were off at 11.30pm,i guess i need more time to adjust back to my school life.

and brenda came to stayoverrrr!
headed over to her house after our dinner because she wanted to bath in her toliet,hahaha.
cab to my house,half way there i realised that my phone wasn't with me,tmd.
asked the uncle to Uturn again.
thankgod my phone was on the sofa.i thought i left it on the shoe cupboard outside her house when i was wearing my shoe.

and we cabbed to my house again._.
WENT FOR SUPER with b1,b2 and brenda,HAHAH.
tmd,keep shoot me:/
AND DONT SHAKE YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU BOTH EAT.HAHAHAAH

homed at 1plus and we began our beads making!!
brenda first attempt:failed.
beads all drop off,HAHA.

AND WE SLEPT TOGETHER!
-



but different bed la.
was supposed to wake up at 9 for breakfast but we woke up like 11.30.
cabbed to her house for homework,lazy.no direct house there also.

did my history homeworkkkkkkkk.
basket,the worksheet so thick but only 4 source base questions.
omggggggggg,i wanna start on geo BUT i dont know what to do for geo!lost the paper,anyone pleaseeeeeeee?:D

cabbed home to sleep after eating all those tibits that we bought from the clubhouse,like pig seriously.

IM BROKE:/dont rob me.


end product!
colourful isn't it!

half way there.

brenda on drugs!
chey no laaaaa!:D
supper again with donglun,leslie and sister and i thought i almost lost my phone when i left it in the house.
donglun,you think you funny ah?HAHAHAHAHA.
okay...its 1.55am and im gonna do my homework!

3 comments:

Kahman said...

Goshhhh.
I thought you'all sleep on the same beddd HAHAHAHAH

Jasmine said...

HAHAHAH,no la.i will kick her off the bed:D

Kahman said...

HAHAHAHAHA what the.
Then when she came to school, sure her face got blue black. LOL xDD