Wednesday, December 3, 2008

sun and moon,water and river,SUN AND FLOWER!(:

IM YOUR SUN AND YOU ARE MY FLOWER,without me you will die!!!!!!!!!!!1(wth?!)
look around gombak gym,small compared to jurong west one!
she ask me whether there is swimming pool anot,hahaha!
and i told her that the indoor sports hall was the indoor swimming pool.

while opening the door i said "WELCOME TO THE INDOOR SWIMMING POOL"
and she saw guys playing badminton-.-HAHA,guess she was a very turn off.

coach claims that he saw us._______.
he was at the coffee shop,idiot.HAHA.


started going to random blogs and looking for bungs blog,
lol
PET SOCIETY!hahah,its really boring._.but still,i dont know why i played that.HAHAHH.

bought romeo down for a walk and i dont know why she is so excited when comes to clearing romeo poo.i clear until i (-.-) already.
lol,veron told me that she fall while she was going inside the toliet and i started laughing,sorry yo!
but the tiles in my toliet are really cmi._.previous one was alright yet my mom still change because she say is ugly.

she found a balloon(those you can make into shapes).
she started blowing and i told her if she could blow i will give a 10dollars,which is a impossible task.
and i was right.HAHAHAH.started looking for the air pumper.
AND I WAS VERY SURPRISED THAT THE AIR WENT INSIDE.
because i dont have the needle(whatever you call that)
good exercise veron said?HAHA.

hahha,i guess my mum got very engrossed when she talked to veron about the dishes.
i hate bitter gourd and i will always.HAHA

HAHAH,i think she likes plain water alot,seriously.
when we were at the kitchen,she saw this coughing syrup and she wants to try it.
we both agreed to try together.
she tried first.
she did some actions,i THOUGHT she was trying to say very nice.
and i pour some and drink it myself before she could say anything.

AND I STARTED COUGHING._.

hahahahaha and she told me that the actions that she did doesnt mean that the cough syrup is nice,HAHA and i started coughing.

my dad.__________.
he asked me for veron name and i s
aid veron
and he said "abalone?"
VERON-ABALONE,cool eh!
HAHAHAH.

hair length is still short:/maybe i should go for hair extention?!?!HAHAHAHAHA!
thanks veron for lending me your ear(standard line!)HAHAHAH.

1 comment:

veronica said...

idiot! hahah. why change tile?! pain you know. hahah walao. i love bitter gourd okay! :D