Thursday, October 23, 2008

changed my blog song,i think her voice is nice.hahhhha.
buying bagpacks tmr!:D
today is the last day of sch,kinda sad.
almost the whole class sat in a circle and play true or dare.haah(its been so long)
and i got dare to touch haikel head 3 times and kiss it.hahahahah

hahhaha,and mr sewa gave us calculators for the top5 in class.
HOPEFULLY HE IS STILL MY CHINESE TEACHER NEXT YEAR(:

and syazreen is pissed off because of her 0.1 percent and she can get the same rank as me.lolol.
AND KOKHAO,why we got rank3 together._.hahahah.

hm,i dont know why i dont feel anything at all since i got 4th in level.
but i was relieved that i wasn't the 5th again.
got to buck up my english for next year!(:

and thanks mrs lim for guiding me eh!(:you are like the only teacher that will talk to me for so long in msn.hahahah

gonna upload the pics tmr and i love today matches(:

HAHAH,shasha,you suck. *chey no la:D

No comments: