Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Title : I love you no more .

In all my life , I had wonderful pals and family ,
I thanked god that I found them , they gave me strength .
And as I was lying on my bed , thinking of those beautiful memories that you had given me
and I promised I will never erase that .
I always remember that how we used to be .
You said you love me , you love me all along , I kept dreaming that you will be with me all along .
But you lied .


But I love you I need you ,
I took a walk outside , sitting alone in the night
Thinking of those moments that we shared , I cried .


Seeing each other on streets , It just seemed so different .
Maybe is the only way now for you and me .
So say goodbye with no regrets although it hurts in my heart .
And thought of it again , I love you no more .







OKAY OKAY , i'm bored that why i wrote a song . I WROTE IT ANYHOW . just feel like trying . so yeah

sounds so funny and there is alot of mistakes yes i know , LOLLLLLLLL

No comments: