Wednesday, August 8, 2007

yes , celebrated national day in school :D

is was okay , but there were not much programs going on lahh . we were released at 9.30 pm , felt abit headache and decided to go home and continue my sleep ,

but ,

once i wake up , is even worst lahh .

yea , i went home with liza , she wanted to eat fishballs from cheers so we went there together , then i bought is sweet , florida 's natural is cost 2.50 but yah , quite worth it :D the packaging is CUTE lah .

i think that is the main reason i bought .

ahhh , tmr we MUST have some plans man .


and and and i cant wait for the SENSATIONS outing:DDDDDDD

JERSEY :DDD

yes , daddy sponsering me because my maths , geo & chinese PASSED :D phew . i didnt really study , so yea . count myself lucky :D

for maths i got 45 /60

geo 18 /20 .

chinese 72 / 100

ahhh, so stupid lahhh , actually for geo i can get 19 , my answer is there . but i write wrong ):

yes yes , is going to be a LONG weekend .

and there are so many stuffs waiting for me ):




i miss those days when we were together
and
nothing is forever



give me some motivations

No comments: