Sunday, July 8, 2007

oh yes , after such a boring day yesterday . finally at night we went to eat something good .

went to eat sushi , the jap village (:

the food is NICE , especially the salmon teriyaki is really NICE man !

and i tried the salmon . oh gosh. taste like JELLY. i dont know what my dad like about it SO MUCH man . he order 2 plates . and he cant finish it .

then my mum ask me to try . i didnt there so i took my dad rice to put together with it.

ahhh , and i didnt know that below of the rice there is wasaba .

then i ate . i was like " what the hell man "
so nevermind lah .

hahaha , yesterday my mum is really cute man .
haha , i shall not mention .

yesterday had fun , we were laughing . haha .

the total was : 96.50 .

then i told my dad . aiyaa. i should have order more so the total amt will be 100 dollars . and it will be easily for you to pay .

then he was like " =.= "

then my sister drove back home .

No comments: