Saturday, May 26, 2007

tag replies :

BRENDA : OF COURSE , NO . hahaha. thankq

HWA*: thankQ , thought of changing the size too!

LIZA : thankQ!(:

joyce : HAHAHA , dont know also (: find it nice cause can change the pink and white part the part that says " you dont seem to care why should i ? " and "love is blind but nothing is forever "





HOHOHO~ back to blogging(: yesterday was fun . i received my report book (: phew . my results.


total for my results : 577.9 /900

ranking in class - 8

ranking in NA level -8

thankgod i got top 10 , othewise my parents is going to kill me , i bet.

during school time :


history lesson

went to the hall for the talk . I WAS ROTTING THERE LAR , freaking bored there. finally we can go back to the class (:


maths lessons
:so called "escape " out of the class . went to toliet took pictures with liza and hazlina (:

not only WE escape out of the class , almost the whole class went out. and that mr tan was still teaching, but NOBODY CARES , expect for a few. not more than 5.

after the school and got the assignments for holidays plus report book went to shuqun primary. the freaking security guards dont let us in. what the ? then we were like waiting for 1 hour. and finally they let us in. and we were like inside not more then HALF and hour , those not in school .U . have to get out of the school . so we went out. but of course i was in my school . U , but went out with them . before that saw mdm zurinah and gave her see my report book . she was quite happy because from P4 i started failing my maths . and this time i pass lar.


and went to buy bubble tea with yiphuan corine , the aunty still know us(: good memory, unlike me (:

while others , ochir ,timothy jityee ,kenneth rika , etc went to mac.D.

thought of the whole thing , seems sad to me )':

went home about 3.50 pm cause having DOG RUN with the dog gang(:

mum did alot of cooking (: and they love the food(: met quite alot of dogs too! (: today going to supermarket at night together with michelle and john to buy food for tmr BBQ at sentosa(:

i bet tmr will be EXTREMLY fun , swimming with the dogs and BBQ-ing(:

is good to know people like this(:

maybe also organzing of BBQ at our house there too(:


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, I WANT THAT SONG BADLY):

anyone has "WOULD YOU BE THERE" (song) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send me(: thankq!(:

well , i guess not only i want that song. ALOT OF PEOPLE WANTS IT TOO.


SEND ME IF YOU HAVE(:





it doesnt seems like last time , where we used to do everything together.

No comments: